After weeks of research and design tests, we've come up with a highly effective face covering that fits our humble little shop's mission. These one-of-a-kind face masks are handcrafted by Janur in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Using Javanese batik textiles, they fit snugly and are easily washable for repeat wear. The sleek lines and adjustable nose wire feel comfortable (no more folds of fabric puffing into your vision or getting in your way) and reduce eyeglass fogging. Top and bottom ties create an even more personalized fit and add comfort for extended wear.
Here are some of the details:
- hand made in Indonesia, using batik textiles
- inner layer of contrasting color so you can make sure to face the right side out
- all fabric 100% cotton
- inner pocket for removable filter
- nose wire for a more perfect fit
- cotton ties to easily fit the unique shape of your head. This also makes our masks 100% latex free for those with allergies, and turns the mask into an easy necklace when not on your face ;)
- easy care, machine washable
Each face covering order includes 2 one-of-a-kind face masks. Because these masks use various parts of traditional Indonesian textiles, the print on each mask will vary.
* These masks do not replace the N95 mask*
*shop discounts not applicable on face coverings