Face Covering Adjuster Tutorial
Our quick tutorial for adding silicone adjusters to Gadabout Goods face coverings
1. Un-knot the end of your face covering string. You will be pairing up the 2 top strings and the 2 bottom strings. These masks were designed to tie with top strings and bottom strings together. This assures the safest and most comfortable fit. We do not recommend attaching the side strings together behind your ears on these masks as it will interfere with fit and comfort.
2. Find the hole in your silicone adjuster. Insert a bobby pin through the smaller end (don't worry, it will fit through!).
3. Pinch end of the first top string to help insert through the loop of bobby pin (wetting the end of string can help as well).
4. Pull end of string through bobby pin loop.
5. Pull bobby pin with string through adjuster hole. This can be difficult with larger strings, but it will fit through with a little muscle!
6. Pull end of string through adjuster hole
7. Re-insert the bobby pin through adjuster hole exactly as step 2, alongside the first string.
8. Repeat process for the second top string.
9. Tie knots at the ends of strings to keep adjuster secure.
10. Repeat entire process for bottom strings.
That's it! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any trouble, questions, or concerns. Thank you for supporting small business and keeping yourself and others safe during these crazy times❤️